Release Notes: Version 3.3.4APB360
Version 3.3.4 - Import tools, bug fixes, more reports and exports
- Logbook generation (serialized) to CSV format now includes the FFL type on disposition. This will help firearm manufacturers determine values for the latest AMFR updates.
- New table export tool implemented allowing for simple CSV exports of any reported table.
- ShotPM counter reporting styles improved
- FFL Expiration detection improved during dispositions
- Revised the non-GCA A&D delete function to also make sure employee custody asset counts are deducted
- Fixed a bug in the eQual range RSVP system preventing student buttons from appearing
- Significant updates for Law Enforcement to allow for bulk copy/paste from excel asset imports, asset assignments, and roster imports.
- Enabled the ability for Law Enforcement to do dispositions to Business or Trusts
- Added a feature to allow administrators to disable/delete a range qualification
- Implemented an internal QR code generator (replaced Google libraries) functional for air-gapped systems
- Fixed electronic certification generation issue, missing background resolved.
- Updates to the Compliance Dashboard with helpful AMFR information.
- Enhanced range activity reporting system to include additional information.
- Improved RMA search.
- Additional access key and inventory auditing interface