Enterprise Asset Management for Law Enforcement & Manufacturers
Adapted from GunTRAC’s ground breaking cloud based electronic BATFE Bound Book for federally licensed firearm manufacturers and dealers, APB360 was launched to simplify the record keeping process while still providing bullet proof checks and balances for equipment procurement, assignment, records of destruction and much more. Using electronic signatures for all involved parties improves accountability, while also providing the range master and armorer the ability to automatically reduce inventory levels during training or qualification sessions.
Quickly review any upcoming asset expirations and notify personnel. Asset expiration can be managed for all asset types, serialized or non-serialized. The SMS and Email notification center is a free service provided by APB360 Voice Over IP & Messaging technologies.
Easily review the assets assigned to any location and or employee. Additionally, know when an asset was assigned, updated or expired. Perform asset inspections or report on asset inspection history with the click of a button.
Manage all weapon qualifications electronically
Create an unlimited amount of range locations and courses of fire using APB360’s simple qualification creation interface. Upload any descriptive files to be associated to the qualification, configure round count, expiration date, minimum score or just pass/fail, and more. Utilize tablets on the range to check in employees, validate the serialized assets they have, select a course of fire, and enable or disable automated inventory depletion based on the selected ammunition being used.
Record one or more firearms for a single qualification for an employee and record photos of targets or any other subject for permanent encrypted storage. APB360 provides automated email notifications for qualification failures and even daily failure thresholds for an employee or training event. Manage open range time access and remedial training and or qualification with estimated round count utilization for preventative maintenance reporting.
You can even automate the reduction of consumable assets like ammunition when an employee completes a qualifications stage or ends their open range session.
Create unlimited training modules and manage annual budgets
APB360 provides an organization the ability to establish annual training goals and budgets. Referring to any unlimited custom training category configured, you can establish how many cumulative hours each employee should attain in proficiency and or continuing education credit hours, while simultaneously visualizing and adjusting your organization’s budgets for any fiscal year. Training and budget dashboards will help quickly visualize and report across entire organizations where every aspect of training lays within annual goals and budgets.
- Stay ahead of expiring certificates or credentials
- Manage training records and create unlimited classes, courses, qualifications & certifications
- Automate employee notifications based on expiration timelines
- Report on continuing education hours and all learning domains
- Allow employees to RSVP to a course, view course calendars and more
- Bulk review and grade classes any time
- Secure grading by creating private course pin codes
RMA/Warranty Repair Center & Gunsmithing Solution
Manage all your gunsmithing tasks for RMA’s, Warranty issues, Custom Work and more.
- Create unlimited custom reasons for item returns
- Allow customers to submit a ticket and manage review and routing
- Visualize the reasons, timelines (age) and other aspects of the ticket queue
- Public key links for easy customer views with out user accounts, with limited information
- Custom internal notification policies and email routes based on status
Roles based editing privileges
- Simple website integration and branding for any operation
Reduce data collection mistakes in the field or in the factory
One of the most powerful functions within APB360 is the ability to utilize any Apple device with an auto-focusing camera to scan any barcode formatted object and perform a variety of tasks. These tasks can be custom configured by an organization into a set of standard operating procedures easily interacted while in the field. Simply mark serialized assets as verified inventory, or guide any system user through any step by step process conceived.
- Field Training Officer checklists and reporting
- Incident Response Data Capture
- Any SOP or Checklist involving check lists, data entry or photography.
- Upload photo’s directly from the mobile device without having to store images on the device
- Review collected content in real time from any location
- Visualize mobile activity over time and geography
- Easily change and create mobile processes
- Content encryption
- Inventory Auditing
- GPS Coordinates (optionally) for mapping data collection events
Commonly tracked assets include:
- Furniture and operational non-inventory
- IT assets like laptops, PDAs and servers
- Tools and vehicles
- Files and documents
- Any Apple device with an auto-focusing camera
- Scan driver’s licenses (PDF417), QR codes, UPC, Code 128, and more
- Easily configure an unlimited amount standard operating procedures
- Verify assets are in the correct location instantly
- Track scanner activity and data collection by GPS
- Real-time data capture review capabilities from any other location. Collaborate on field based data collection.
- Never run out of mobile device storage, all photos and videos are uploaded instantly to the cloud and never stored locally
- Assign specialized travelers (SOP’s) to users
- Highly secure SSL only communication and SHA-256 encrypted content storage
- Easily inspect assets and manage chain of custody
- Securely photograph crime scenes and collect any configured data input like phone numbers and descriptions
- Annual licensing with free roster and inventory import and export services