Senior Level Software Engineer
About the Job:
GunTRAC LLC (APB360) is looking for a full-time Software Engineer with extensive experience working with WordPress and the full stack. Our work is fast paced and constantly changing. Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and competing deadlines. Must be able to attack ambiguous tasks head on and meet changing requirements on the fly. Must be a US Citizen, familiar with firearms and firearm safety, speak fluent english, and pass a rigorous background check.
- PHP 7.3
- Python (a plus) & Lambda
- JS (JQuery)
- MySQL (Aurora) – Very large complex data models, functions and stored procedures
- NGINX, Unit, PHP-FPM
- Strong unix administration skills
- CJIS/Fedramp requirement familiarity
- 2+ yrs Backend Dev Experience.
- 2+ yrs Frontend Dev Experience.
- 2+ yrs AWS.
- Apple Mobile Developer (huge plus)
- Managing and Optimizing High Traffic WordPress Website(s).
- Creating custom WP plugins from scratch.
- Project management skills
- i18n a plus.
- Know a PHP function for every letter of the alphabet.
Compensation: DOE.Location: 1492 W. Victory Lane, Phoenix 85027.
To Apply: Special consideration will be given to those who send also an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions.
- Link to a project you built or worked on, why you like it, and what you did.
- Link to your favorite technical blog and why you like it.
- Please list 50 ways to get a cat out of a tree.